Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 613 - Escape

Dex-chan lover
Somehow she being able yo read hia face is even less credible than she being a telepath.

Dex-chan lover
oh god, it's been so long, I need that dose of shark pullover daily ?

Dex-chan lover
@marmot
In a way she did but at the same time without the mind reading it goes like this
"I'm glad I got to see you too!"
Awkward Pause
"I kinda assumed you were too!.. I mean! I thought you looked happy!"

Toda miiiiight have the thought "Did she just read my mind?" but I'm pretty sure Nakano is going to avoid that question. Maybe she'll answer it later in the arc though, it'd be a good setup for the reveal.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea
It is indeed alive
Request that you eat shit rescinded. I repeat you are no longer required to consume feces
On the Previous Episode:
MC's tongue slipped on her own MOISTness over getting to see chad on her cram school
Chad is a dumbass so he'll likelly let it slide

Double-page supporter
3 months wait just for the mangaka to try to backpedal... Come on, NOBEL... Take some lessons from Fumita-sensei, why don't you?

Realistic continuation of @shoker
Awkward Silence
"I mean, its been a while since we have seen each-other... and I thought we were on good terms"
Awkward Silence
"You know *sniffle* because we used to hang out every day..."

In reality, that guy is either trying to remember your name, doesn't recognize you at all, or is thinking.... Oh great, the weird girl the the ?same? shirt is here... How can I get her off my back before people start to associate me with her?

Contributor
IT... ITS ALIVE!!!
seriously I lost some track....
Where are they, what is that place, what are they doing,

Double-page supporter
Wow. It’s uh.... been a while ?
Maybe I’ll re-read a few chapters to get back into the story lol. I remember it and all, but I’m just not emotionally with it ?

Users who are viewing this thread