Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 706 - Pros and Cons

Aggregator gang
@SenjiQ I know what you're getting at here, but I feel like in this case where both the characters within the story & us, meta-textually, know the ending is coming extremely soon (and after a long hiatus)... The stringing along is pointlessly frustrating and feels like Bad Writing.

Don't get me wrong. I tend to find other romance stories that do this exaggerated, pointless stringing along to also be pretty weakly written. I avoid a loooot of manga w/ the romance tag for this reason (despite romance being my favorite genre)

You know, it's kind of impressive just how much Mana got used to having an entire conversation with Aya in her head, without leaving half-formed thoughts to mess with her argument even when she is concentrated in doing something else in reality, and she doesn't even get distracted like a chipmunk on coffee(yeah... that's my mind when I try to concentrate)

Fed-Kun's army
@Hont91 true, my mind when i talk to somebody is probably just like yashima's, filled with dumb stuff lol

Dex-chan lover
Imagine working in a café, you noticed that only one girl is talking and you're confused as fuck.

Mana: Serious conversation and encouragement
Also Mana: FEED ME

Dex-chan lover
@moderateTrouble agreed. I don't want this to end up like tomo-chan's where it just... ended. Nothing else happened after that.

I just wish for toda to man up already. Everyone else had development except for him. Or maybe that's just my memory being fuzzy due to the hiatus.

Aggregator gang
@kiero13 omfg yeah i didnt even mention the dang hiatus in my last comment!!!!!!! to do all this after the hiatus too... its driving me up a wall. if i wasn't somewhat sure we're close to the end id consider dropping this tbh

Double-page supporter
Who the hell is the telepathic one here?

Because I swear Mana is literally God tier.

Double-page supporter
Imagine how the previous chapters looks like to outsiders. Aya's changing expressions every now and then while silently feeding Mana some cake.

Users who are viewing this thread