Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Bantarou Sprints Off

i swear if she gets with this ugly duuuude (the first time I have ever been superficial) then I-

Dex-chan lover
@HotGirlShi Wow, so even though if the guy is having a heart of gold and dedication for the girl he's not worth it at all if he's ugly? That's indeed so superficial... He's growing up to be a masculine and quite handsome in the end though,
his grandmother did some dubious things to him that made him currently looks like that to make him strong lol

@Kuraiaku Ikr? I am so disappointed in myself but it so hard. His delusions and fetish is not helping like UGH! It's so hard thouuuuugh 😭 I mean, he looks like THAT!!!😭😭😭 I can't believe myself for saying this... I am really not like this y'all, pls believe me... this dude is just an exception. 😭

Edit: Wait what? I just read your spoiler. What do you mean? I am intrigued 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a cliff to hang from. XD

@HotGirlShi If you reread the story there's several places where it's referenced grandma has done weird things to him to give him superpowers. (The most clear-cut explanation was when mangaka felt Kabashimas ability to take endless amount of hits to the head had to be addressed at least a bit.)
(I don't have time to trawl for the examples myself, soz) XD

Users who are viewing this thread