Mr. Clice

Jesus, this hasn't gotten any new chapters in 2 years. I hope someone somewhere decides to pick this one up, but I'm doubting it.

This one ever going to get any updates? I'm honestly curious to see how it changes with time from when it started in the '80s until present day.

@Leouch I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the series began in the mid to late '80s. Definitely got that feel.

I think it's actually still going.

Power Uploader
@nami: Yes, that's right. The history of the series' publishing dates is pretty interesting, actually.

- The first chapter was serialized in December 1985.
- It came back in January 1987 and ran semi-regularly in Monthly Shonen Jump until July 1992 (eight chapters serialized, with a new chapter roughly every 6-12 months).
- There was one special chapter in February 1995.
- Then it came back in February 2001 and had a second semi-regular run until September 2004 (seven chapters serialized, this time with 4-6 month gaps between them).
- There was another special chapter in July 2007.
- It made another return almost 10 years later in March 2017, this time running in Jump Sq. (three chapters serialized, with a roughly 6 month gap between them).
- Lastly, it switched to Jump Sq. Rise in May 2018, (where it is still ongoing, currently at 12 chapters serialized, released seasonally, as the magazine is only released 4 times per-year).

Overall, the current chapter count is 33, and the first 30 of those have been collected into 9 volumes.

Hello, everyone. I got some announcement regarding the changes on the chapter numbering today. So first of all, I would like to apologize beforehand; Volume 3 is supposedly one long chapter throughout a single book with no actual chapter break in-between. So to make things easier, I decided to split it myself into 5 parts. However, from looking at https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156635984208 (thanks @vigorousjammer), turns out the chapter was split into 4 parts instead. To follow the official release, we (me and /ak/ scanlations team) decided to fix the numbering.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you'll keep enjoying this amazing series XD

Users who are viewing this thread