Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
How in the world did she make animal crackers? I seriously doubt they the tools needed to make animal crackers

You don't even need cookies cutters, we used to do them with simple knifes

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Mufarasu You need cookie cutters. Now please tell me where can you find cute animal shaped cookie cutters in the initially cookieless demonland?

@arthdaw that uniformly shaped hearts, panda head and cat head with ears? without a cookie cutter? Such level of mastery.

@Nep It's difficult but it's possible. You use a toothpick to draw the shape on the dough, so that if you make a mistake, you can correct it immediately. Then, when the shape is exactly how you want it to be, you use a knife to cut the dough following the lines you made with the toothpick.

Dex-chan lover
I had this Dejavu now, i thought i am playing Final Fantasy 9 because of the world and the characters (inluding the NPC's)

Group Leader
Lmao the people talking about how to make animal-shaped cookies... You can also pipe them. Just put the dough in a plastic bag, cut off the edge, and pipe out the shape you want. Seeing how the cookies are in plastic bags, I'm sure Makai has bags that are sturdy enough to be piping bags.

Another trick I was taught when you don't have a mould... Shape the dough into a long cylinder, then slice them thinly with a knife. In the same line of logic, you can also easily make tiny cylinders for animal ears and stick them on before slicing. Cookie cutters are pretty recent inventions btw, you don't actually need them to make fancy shapes.

Fed-Kun's army
internsting how this comment section became a cooking comment section😂

Dex-chan lover
Its nice to see a world where everyone is a magical creature
Thanks for the translation <3

thanks for chapters

and about shaped cookies.. you can even shape them before baking, you can simply use just knife for that if you dont have any other method (its not perfect, it can change shape during baking, but its still usable)

Users who are viewing this thread