Mr. Devil Rejoiced When I Made Parfait

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
DAMMIT, I NEED MORE!!

I love beautifully detailed art and interesting stories that pique my interests unfortunately this isn't one of them

This is not your average isekai, the details of this manga are insanely beautiful!

Contributor
This is turning out to be a much more serious and fleshed-out (and to some extent, dark) high-fantasy setting than I was expecting.

The setting and parts of the mood in some ways feel to me like they were lifted from a slightly older era of shoujo fantasy adventure epics—say, maybe something contemporary with Escaflowne.

I like it but I'm confused as fuck. Obviously he's a transmigrater as well but geesh what is this story

Dex-chan lover
I quite like this one for reasons that have been mentioned - it has a lovely high fantasy feel that is played completely straight, which can be a rarity, and a plot and everything. It allows the MC to be sweet, gentle, compassionate and polite, because that very goody-two-shoes personality generates conflict as it collides with the setting.

There's one thing that bothers me - the cooking hat. Why isn't she using it to keep her hair out in the demon realm?

getting major not-even-a-ML-candidate syndrome here
winged boy is just my type ... waaa....

This starts out as a fluffy isekai with cooking, but a few chapters in finds a plot. The art is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread