961f52bf-c950-47e9-8e96-0d4c5afb8540
SuperRobotSolo Dex-chan lover Joined May 15, 2020 Messages 1,106 Oct 12, 2020 #4 Ganbatte, Ranger Red!
D dearbambii Member Joined Oct 1, 2019 Messages 70 Oct 12, 2020 #5 I don’t know who to ship. Kind villain with Red or Pink. They’re all so cute together omgggggg
comedyxtragedy Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 23, 2018 Messages 2,549 Oct 12, 2020 #6 Red is forbidden to be on patrol simply because he bad at direction. IRONY
sadcereal Active member Joined Sep 21, 2020 Messages 324 Oct 12, 2020 #7 I want more of mr villain x twin rangers
T tailor31415 Aggregator gang Joined Aug 15, 2018 Messages 643 Oct 12, 2020 #8 imagine getting hit with a bean so hard you fall to the ground lol
NoraDaimio Aggregator gang Joined Apr 23, 2020 Messages 347 Oct 12, 2020 #9 I love this series so much
Cynn Dex-chan lover Joined May 11, 2019 Messages 762 Oct 12, 2020 #10 He called him kind and got he reward he wanted the most in his dreams, awwww.
MangaAce1 Aggregator gang Joined Sep 3, 2019 Messages 289 Oct 13, 2020 #11 Red is Mr. Villian's boy toy, even in his dreams.
That-Guy Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 8, 2018 Messages 2,198 Oct 13, 2020 #12 I'm curious to know if you could load beans into shotgun shells and shoot them at demons. I'm totally not a demon slayer.
I'm curious to know if you could load beans into shotgun shells and shoot them at demons. I'm totally not a demon slayer.
koshwin Group Leader Joined Nov 30, 2019 Messages 392 Oct 15, 2020 #14 Lol I thought that was a Among Us meme when they said Red and Blue ..... haven't read this series in a while
Lol I thought that was a Among Us meme when they said Red and Blue ..... haven't read this series in a while
Shamz Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 10, 2018 Messages 4,281 Oct 18, 2020 #15 i mean every time red met the general, hed always get directions from him... does that mean the general gave himself to red??
i mean every time red met the general, hed always get directions from him... does that mean the general gave himself to red??
V Vulpis_Folk14 Joined Aug 17, 2024 Messages 3 Aug 17, 2024 #18 Is it me or does the General and the rest of the army hardly know really anything about Earth and humans?
Is it me or does the General and the rest of the army hardly know really anything about Earth and humans?
Churkey Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 17, 2025 Messages 533 Nov 22, 2025 #19 Why does everything feel as if it's been enveloped by a soft, fluffy, marshmellow?