Mu You Zhi

wooooow. I love it already 🤩 The art is gorgeous and I looked up the raws - while I understand nil it looks really great! Thanks for translating it

i read ahead up to chapter 15 in the raws, understanding the gist of it and this manhua is very very sweet lol. sibling love and romantic love is all there.
i don't have the app so I can't see chapter 16 but it seems to be finished? if so, the pacing is definitely really off but damn if the art isn't gorgeous.

Im not a fan of manhua but this, the art is wow what beautiful and the story is sweet, thanksu for translating it!!

nice and short, honestly mangas that go on forever and never really end rlly frustrate me, so this was rlly nice <33

i usually hate manhuas but this one is soo good :"""(( i cried, this is so soft and cute.

Wtf, actually a good and qenuine manhua! I almost teared up in the end. This was some good stuff.

i like this manhua i hope there's more chapter, cause the story very light to read and this is what they call vanilla isn't it?

It's a little short but it's a very sweet story, with a focus on the relationships between the siblings as well as the romance. Wish it were longer just so I could spend more time with these characters!

What a breath of fresh air without those usual chinese novels bs.

0% schemeing and betryals 100% fun love and wholesome drama

0 crimes 0 any action, 0 mad jealousy, 0 poisonings and so on. Just sweet story. Completely different that other with similar background. It went so smooth that i found it boring.

Users who are viewing this thread