Mu You Zhi

the art was gorgeous, the first time i've wanted to reread something just because it was so beautiful. truly beautiful art. the story was short and sweet too, with no drama just very wholesome. Took me completely by surprise by how authentic it was to real life rather than loads of contrived cliche/drama. story was the perfect length too!

The isekai aspect was a bit confusing but I suppose this

"true story" was underneath the novel she read, the subtext - or maybe she never read to the end and so her impressions of characters was limited.

it didn't really need to be elaborated on either... so many isekais spend all their time obsessing over novel details (like the MC memorised the book or something) which are meaningless to the wider story.

Story is kinda trash, MC is dumb as rocks, the pacing is shit, plot points are dropped and never seen again.
But that art thou. That haaaair~~~~!
Those scenes where you see ppl from behind, that hair in it's full, gorgerous, glory... Hnng~~! So good! So pretty!

Got throught all 16 chapters cause of the pretty art. Though MC is kinda pugfaced sometimes, the way the hair is coloured is always amaaazing.
The story was way too complicated for what it ended up doing. The transmigration was completely unecessary, the dreams(visions?) of MC getting murdered amounted to exactly nothing. And the lovestory was just... Like.. Nothing.
Be my master, ok. You're helping my brother that's cool, mhmm. Wanna meet at this thing? sure. I love you apparently, oh me too i guess. The end.
Literally the only part where I actually liked the writing, was the backstory on why the brother disliked MC. That was pretty good.
But the pretty pictures thou.

This manhua is proof that all the characters needed to do to have a happy ending, is to communicate properly lol. That's why its so few chapters. No one got threatened with poison, beating till they're crippped, rape or murder. I'll give it a 10 cuz it's the first time in my life I've seen something so simple and straightforward, with no overdramatic tropes.

I liked it because it was short and without overdramatic plots. The art and story were very good, but sometimes not much. The faces sometimes looked awkward. But at the same time I really enjoyed it because the MC got with One decent dude, not thousands of a*****es drooling after her.
I have no clue how to mark spoilers, otherwise I would’ve pointed out the other parts I liked (or disliked).Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air from the other cliche dramatic mangas in this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread