Muchuu sa, Kimi ni. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Behind me, Nikaidou: The scary field trip

Thank you so much for translating! This comic is that kind of comic that is fun to ride, thank youu!

Group Leader
ahwww. thank you so much for translating! I have so much fun reading this :D tho i wish for more TAT

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! Hoping we'll get to see more translated stories from this author in the future. They have a fantastic style and a great humor!

Was hoping for more developed relationship between Medaka and Nikaidou but well i guess this is not that kind of manga. Anw, thank you so much for the translations! Wishing we'll see more of Wayama Yama's works in the future. Such lovely style and stories

Dex-chan lover
The art is really something else. And I like the sort of laid back vibe that somehow feels significant even though it never does anything explicitly significant.

Efu

I fucking lost it at the salt and ajinomoto part lmaaooooooo. I haven't even finished reading yet 🤣🤣🤣
Update: Omg Nikaidou's tracksuit on the next page loooollll
Update 2: Nikaidou's face before and after seeing ice cream is meeeee
Update 3: "instead we became tastier" killed me hahaha

Sorry if this live commentary annoys Anyone. I just can't help myself.
Too bad Nikaidou didn't get the love he deserves til the end. But Medaka will probably take care of it for us lol.

And I cannot thank Vioscans enough for bringing this gold to us. Looking forward to more of your works! Xoxo<3

Thanks for translating this masterpiece!
I’m looking forward to your next release, particularly if it’s Wayama sensei’s work.

Users who are viewing this thread