Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
4095 is incorrect
2^12 =4096

edit: the multiple incorrect math calcs on pg3 is painful

it's powers of base 2

anyways gonna drop this series, I should really stop reading series where the author starts protags as op characters as the only thing that happens is the acumulation of powers 'and wow look at the cool powers!' which just becomes a Dragon Ball Z power acumulation battle series.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Why do all of these stories have the same motivation for the protagonist? "I want to live a slow and peaceful life." If that's the case why don't these authors just t make these types of MCs average nobodies and see how far that gets their manga.

I bet she is the demon lord

381038129_1004221940826101_3947443616193642997_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh god... seriously... "I'd feel sorry for her"

BULL SH*T.... why the f*** do authors always have to make romance impossible for the MCs???
Good question, makes you really appreciate the mangas/animes that have good development and doesn't take forever for a relationship to form
I know some mangas that have the MMC and FMC get together quickly, and even indications that they had seggs (So no stupid blushing every time they touch) without having to make the manga borderline H

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
4095 is incorrect
2^12 =4096

edit: the multiple incorrect math calcs on pg3 is painful

it's powers of base 2

anyways gonna drop this series, I should really stop reading series where the author starts protags as op characters as the only thing that happens is the acumulation of powers 'and wow look at the cool powers!' which just becomes a Dragon Ball Z power acumulation battle series.
correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be 2^11 = 2048 after one year since it starts at 2^0 = 1 ?

Dex-chan lover
So...was our dude fated to just die? With what his skill was and the "great mission" he was supposed to have, it seems like he was simply supposed to be a disposable extra life for the hero party. I'd say he's got a way better deal now, cause the original one sucked.

Dex-chan lover
4095 is incorrect
2^12 =4096
It starts form 1 SP, so the first month is 2^0 = 1, month 12 is 2^(12-1) = s^ 11 = 2048. But the math is right, you just read it wrong.
correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be 2^11 = 2048 after one year since it starts at 2^0 = 1 ?
That is the amount of XP he will receive on month 12, the 4095 is the sum of the free experience.
MonthFree XP for monthTotal fre XP
n2^(n-1)2^n - 1

This is something that becomes obvious if you are familiar with binary encodings of integers, other than a leading digit for positive or negative, if you have n digits and all are 1's the number will be 2^n -1

Dex-chan lover
Why do they make the god lame and got deceived easily?
The problem is they never said that MC was some kind of genius or something. He seems to be average. Meaning other people can propose the same request.
And yet the god is stupid enough to not realize the power of exponential increase?

Why do they make the god lame and got deceived easily?
The problem is they never said that MC was some kind of genius or something. He seems to be average. Meaning other people can propose the same request.
And yet the god is stupid enough to not realize the power of exponential increase?
Author does not actually want to put in effort into intelligent characters and believes that powers of two are such an incredible topic that no one else knows about it, not even god because only mc can see this kind of things.

In the future, MC will make shitty plans and make "predictions" based on practically no information/bad assumptions acting like he is smart and all of those will come true ofc. 50 chapters later, MC will use similar information but make entirely different assumptions.

Dex-chan lover
Author does not actually want to put in effort into intelligent characters and believes that powers of two are such an incredible topic that no one else knows about it, not even god because only mc can see this kind of things.

In the future, MC will make shitty plans and make "predictions" based on practically no information/bad assumptions acting like he is smart and all of those will come true ofc. 50 chapters later, MC will use similar information but make entirely different assumptions.
I have seen isekai series where it doesn't need to be isekai.

But this is probably one where it should have been isekai. They could just make it so that the math in this world isn't as advanced as on Earth, and that's the reason MC is smarter than god. (Although it will still be unbelievable).

so that fake romance tag should be removed and replaced with "one sided harem" that MC doesn't know he has and if anything, erotic happens he will blush with a nosebleed and faint like all the no dick MC do typical... its cringe as fuck when a manga has these kinds of MC surrounded by cute girls but the MC is so dickless the romance with the girls goes nowhere but the harem still grows

Users who are viewing this thread