Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another chapter, but damn we know MC will save em, but still cliff hanger is shit.

Dex-chan lover
What a cheap cliffhanger.
We all know what will happen.
They should have at least broke some of her bones, maybe kill one of them, if they wanted us to believe that MC will be late.

Supporter
And, on the cue, the MC will rescue them. But as an edgelord, at least destroy their limbs, please.

Dex-chan lover
she wanted time alone with him, so...

ksnip-tmp-LVugyh.png

Dex-chan lover
They say ignorance is bliss, but I doubt there would be many that didn't see this or what's going to happen in a few chapters, because we all know this is where they cut away for the MC's POV chapters where he saves the captured adventurers then goes back upstairs to save the Hero and the useless S rankers.

Dex-chan lover
How in the living feck did the MC touch that trap? His abilities mean he should have known. and defo not caught unawares from yandere chick (or in the least not sent flying by her tackle as her stats are low and his are so high). If they are pulling they were both in on it to seperate for whatever reason then terrible writing. Also bets on MC saves the day last minute and once again doesn't kill the ASSASSIN.

Seriously though whats even the point of hiding the abilities of the MC at this point? In no way will his life stay easy (not that it ever was) but also being heavily underestimated like this is a detriment as party cohesion is a thing and he's purposely scuttling it. Not to mention it would be impossible to hide his true power as secret leak like sivs.

Dex-chan lover
How in the living feck did the MC touch that trap? His abilities mean he should have known. and defo not caught unawares from yandere chick (or in the least not sent flying by her tackle as her stats are low and his are so high). If they are pulling they were both in on it to seperate for whatever reason then terrible writing. Also bets on MC saves the day last minute and once again doesn't kill the ASSASSIN.

Seriously though whats even the point of hiding the abilities of the MC at this point? In no way will his life stay easy (not that it ever was) but also being heavily underestimated like this is a detriment as party cohesion is a thing and he's purposely scuttling it. Not to mention it would be impossible to hide his true power as secret leak like sivs.
In part I can understand. Showing what he is capable of is just an invitation for the shitty corrupt nobility or royalty to try and take advantage of him.

But they will find out anyway because the MC is incapable of not exposing himself while saving the assholes that treated him like shit on the side of the road.

Sadly there is little fresh material being written these days, and what is gets corrupted or shitcanned because it doesn't fit the expectations of the audience or the editor.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it the Izaya guy who stepped on the trap? Looked like his shoes at least. And Yandere and MC where in the middle of the target area?

Thanks for the TL
Actually your right, took me a few times switching pages to notice lol, they all look way too much alike.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it the Izaya guy who stepped on the trap? Looked like his shoes at least. And Yandere and MC where in the middle of the target area?

Thanks for the TL
My understanding of the scene was arrogant prick steps on the trigger and arrows shoot out of the wall at the yandere chicka. MC tackles yandere knocking her out of the way leading them to trigger the dead fall trap.

Dex-chan lover
My understanding of the scene was arrogant prick steps on the trigger and arrows shoot out of the wall at the yandere chicka. MC tackles yandere knocking her out of the way leading them to trigger the dead fall trap.
Looks like that is what happened except it was yandere who knocked MC down, into a trap I kinda get the feeling she already knew about, based on her skills and the fact that trying to get alone time with MC seems like something she would do.

On another note, it was kinda refreshing to see, the S-rank guy clearly do the defensive "He should have been prepared..." as a way to protect himself for the feeling of failure.
Most of the time we only get the reaction of an actual asshole making fun of the weak ones death, or the super over the top "Noo I should have treated him better cries"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like that is what happened except it was yandere who knocked MC down, into a trap I kinda get the feeling she already knew about, based on her skills and the fact that trying to get alone time with MC seems like something she would do.

On another note, it was kinda refreshing to see, the S-rank guy clearly do the defensive "He should have been prepared..." as a way to protect himself for the feeling of failure.
Most of the time we only get the reaction of an actual asshole making fun of the weak ones death, or the super over the top "Noo I should have treated him better cries"
Found him more the dismissive asshole type that was just happy to be rid of a hindrance. Too bad the only things of consequence he did was trigger a trap, do some posturing, then get knocked the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
While this manga frustrates me, I'm happy with his chapter. The shit talking loser party got their asses handed to them not too soon after mouthing off. The "sword master(lol)" and the saint or whatever that chick is especially pissed me off, so I'm delighted to see them get stomped.

Users who are viewing this thread