Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the second half of the ch wasn’t proofread. I mean, there are better names for a skill than “forsake”. I was thinking more like “dodge” or something, judging by the icon.

Seems like the second half of the ch wasn’t proofread. I mean, there are better names for a skill than “forsake”. I was thinking more like “dodge” or something, judging by the icon.
lmao i don't really do any proofreading tbh. Skill names have been a real pain to tl for me. Above all, I do everything, and my mind's already fried by the time i'm done typesetting the chapter, so I can't even PR or QC

Dex-chan lover
lmao i don't really do any proofreading tbh. Skill names have been a real pain to tl for me. Above all, I do everything, and my mind's already fried by the time i'm done typesetting the chapter, so I can't even PR or QC
Ah that explains everything.

You should come back and fix those when your brain’s less fried.

Ah that explains everything.

You should come back and fix those when your brain’s less fried.
well i tried looking the skill name up in the dictionaries and well none of them showed "dodge". Looks like it has much more meaning. Well maybe i'm just too dumb to understand
you can look it up too : 見切り that's the word

Dex-chan lover
well i tried looking the skill name up in the dictionaries and well none of them showed "dodge". Looks like it has much more meaning. Well maybe i'm just too dumb to understand
you can look it up too : 見切り that's the word
did some googling, apparently according to this sekiro reddit thread it could be inferred as "anticipation" or "prediction" ("in reference to the movement of an enemy's weapon")

i.e. you might wanna ask a japanese-fluent person to make sure but a random-ass reddit comment referencing Miyamoto Musashi sounds reasonable in this context.

did some googling, apparently according to this sekiro reddit thread it could be inferred as "anticipation" or "prediction" ("in reference to the movement of an enemy's weapon")

i.e. you might wanna ask a japanese-fluent person to make sure but a random-ass reddit comment referencing Miyamoto Musashi sounds reasonable in this context.
hmm. maybe foresight would work

Dex-chan lover
Nah remember he got 1xp at the start then had it so it doubled every month. so you now 2xp, 4xp, 8xp. Exponential.
I was certain it meant it as double his current xp stock (so it's 100% interest, cumulative). Also thought that was the entire point as for why he didn't use his xp at all early on (because that's the part where it is most important to save them so the train gets running quickly), not leveling or buying any skilsl at all - and working really hard grinding singular digits of manual xp too.

Dex-chan lover
Every church in Isekai is evil, you’d think that every summoned/reincarnated person would be suspicious of them from the start at this point.
Pretty much every monotheistic or "we are the only true church" (in the case of multiple gods) is, unless the gods are actively involved, and make their presence known.
People who seek power are drawn to positions of power, then often try to maintain the power by removing challenges to it. Religion is a great source of power, if there is no one to say you are wrong about the divine's will.

Dex-chan lover
I was certain it meant it as double his current xp stock (so it's 100% interest, cumulative). Also thought that was the entire point as for why he didn't use his xp at all early on (because that's the part where it is most important to save them so the train gets running quickly), not leveling or buying any skilsl at all - and working really hard grinding singular digits of manual xp too.
It's said Right here. He takes this instead of 1mil a month.

Users who are viewing this thread