Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Trade

Dex-chan lover
I dunno it would be funnier if they aint brainwqshed and just happend to come here. Like ofc they would be but man imagine if not

Dex-chan lover
Why wasn't he just honest? It would have been interesting if he had admitted he had the skill to trade his own life for another's, and did so to save an angelic holy being.
But instead we get a dull answer, and a dull reaction to it. :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I get annoyed when it comes to secrets and mc’s for example when it comes to secrets that will get them killed if found out they want to immediately tell everyone about it. Then when it comes to minor things that could easily clear up stuff like misunderstandings suddenly, they just have to take that secret to the grave with them. Don’t even get me started on the whole “I just have to tell my friends this secret because friendship is magic” things mc’s say……ok, rant over, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Dex-chan lover
Bandit Hideout turning into Castle with some overpowered characters around? They could have thought this place turned into a dungeon. i doubt they are hostile to our party.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, we can just use a maguffin to dispell the mind control and take them captive while talking them down from the BS propaganda.
I mean he did get the power to dispel status conditions already from leveling the skills of the elf.

Dex-chan lover
He literally has two abilities that make him immune to physical attacks an ability that makes him immune to magic attacks an ability that makes him immune to status effects and now an ability that makes his attacks unblockable... that's on top of whatever bullshit he gets from is harem... the only thing that can kill him is probably drowning or starvation...

Aggregator gang
Even if he's op, he's not immortal. He shouldn't let his guard down.
Uhh bout that... bro has a skill that makes him immune to physical damage, 1 that makes him immune to magic, and 1 that makes him immune to status effects..... I don't think he could die if he wanted to, (aside from MAYBE age

Why wasn't he just honest? It would have been interesting if he had admitted he had the skill to trade his own life for another's, and did so to save an angelic holy being.
But instead we get a dull answer, and a dull reaction to it. :pout:
I don't think that telling those 3 that he died for a woman or that god gave him a skill that makes him die for a woman (because it was meant to be used on the hero) is a good idea...

Wonder what could be plotting those 3 against good or the angel if they knew...

Dex-chan lover
because it was meant to be used on the hero
Supposedly, but remember in the beginning chapters how people with that skill were kidnapped by royals for their own use? It's likely no one knew it was meant for the hero specifically.

I guess you're right that the girls would have freaked out from him saving another woman, but that wasn't the reason he didn't tell them, though it would have been better if was.

Users who are viewing this thread