Mugen Sekai no Amadeus

Description in english is as follows: “The beautiful Ajisai Shikimi, recently admitted into university, is looking for a hero. The ones in charge of protecting people from evil gods that silently invade the world. Kenji Saito, author of Trinity Seven and Hogu Soji brings you a story of romance during a catastrophe as eell as a hero fantasy.”

Why it has to be that for a manga that looks like it has some quality it's on hiatus from the first chapter? Nonsense. Ugh.

the story is basically if tate no yuusha happened on earth but with a twist

Aggregator gang
Yup, I start reading it for the first time and it is interesting.
The art looks great, pretty heroine, some fanservice and the male character looks strong and not a generic beta cuck.
Its all good until I see the Pub. status.... I LOST ALL MY HOPE FOR THIS SERIES.

EDIT: I did some digging and it seems like a series made by the same author of Trinity Seven. It first appearing on manga MagazineR at 20th February 2017. I couldn't find any manga serialize volume related to the series.

I did found some Doujin Hentai on the artist of this series though( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Just search Souji Hougu on google it will lead you the way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Power Uploader
On reddit they say that raws are up to 33 ch https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/adx8pm/discmugen_sekai_no_amadeus_ch1/

is it on hiatus because the author dropped it or is just because he is busy with trinity seven?

Looks like it got a remake?
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156645501996
Title changed though, to 偽神英雄のアマデウス. Think name(s) may have changed as well.

Group Leader
guys this got remake already have two volumes right now I think vol 3 is underway

Group Leader
@deadway sadly there is no english version if i have translator I could buy it and translate it and put it here

Users who are viewing this thread