Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 8.1 - Goblins and Cerberus Cave 2

Dex-chan lover
Oi, mangakas! Don't you get tired of using goblins for all your H stuff in media?

Screenshot-86.png
Goblins are just an introduction course to Orcs and Ogres... But I hope I can see incubus/succubus or vampire mating soon... Or maybe lizards and dragons???

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why they had to go with the X handcuff vertical birthing station, instead of something more traditional in lying down.
let them have some fun, those two clearly the only female they manage to captured in a long while.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I fucking laughed hard when I saw that panel with the goblin holding the other back.

Then I got to the credits and laughed even harder for that was the exact phrase I had in mind

Dex-chan lover
Date rapey drug magic used on Pandora. More evidence against the crowd who thought the protagonist is a good person.
Don't know why they had to go with the X handcuff vertical birthing station, instead of something more traditional in lying down.
Actual traditional birth is done while squatting, usually over a soft bed of woven grass or something. Better to make gravity work for you than fight it the whole way.

Dex-chan lover
I KNOW
i really like Pandora so I may end up being a little biased, but [essentially] drugging her to be... "bred"* just doesn't sit well with me

*assaulted
She came to check on her friend, listen to her story, tired to help her and that's what she got in return.

There should be a phycology tag or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
according to most research papers one can find, it is very fast, days to weeks usually
usually days actually. depends ot the class, normal goblin is 3-5 days pregnancy.
shaman or hob goblin around 7-10 days. while something Higher class like goblin warrior, lord and king around 2 weeks

basically, in the WN, after this, bestiality segs
wut that cave named cerberus because the complex system inside it
also in WN after goblin chapter MC escape and then "captured" as sex slave and bought by a succubus(the last WN chapter before author abandon it)

Users who are viewing this thread