Muhoutou

Ah ..... reading this without knowing beforehand, the familiar scene made me stifled.
I really don't know what this author wants to give. There is nothing new, except for the characters and the concept of justice is slightly simplified. Without going further, the psychological battle of human selfishness will all be repeated, over and over again.

The police didn't even do forensic. If they do their job they will find out he didn't do anything. I loved the first one but this one eh.

Why make the same manga two times? the mangaka got bored of copying the characters and now he copy all the manga?

Dex-chan lover
Wild that Holyland is the only good thing this mangaka's done.

Holyland and the dinosaur one are great and the first half of Jisatsutou is really good, I just don't get the point of a prequel

Wait for a minute if this prequel to Jisatsou would it mean the bad ending?
Because no one survived in the island except one man when the MC group arrived.

But the guy that gave him the dog went into the mountains early on when some of the prisoners were still alive, so maybe one or two escape the island successfully?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this may be a spoiler for Jisatsuto, but
when the veteran dweller talks with Sei, he mentioned that he had already helped a couple before, perhaps referring to the MC for Muhoutou. Said couple were mentioned to have come escaped from an island from southeast Asia, if I remember correctly.
That information can be verified in chapter
165, page 12(the translator even left a note ranting on that), and chapter 167, page 19. It is highly likely that they are referring to the same couple.

Maybe that the guy with dark hair who's with the MC might be the veteran dweller, but that's just a guess from what we currently have

Users who are viewing this thread