Mujang - Ch. 229

Double-page supporter
It’s been a fun ride, glad I finally get to say I read and finished this great manga

I enjoyed most of this comic but the later chapters definitely lowered it by a grade for me.

The ending was sudden however that's not to say it was a bad ending because it wasn't.
The ending is fine, the author just choose not to carry it on but at least it wasn't bullshit. You never know he could come back and finish it.

Solid 8/10 really enjoyed it, thanks!

This is in no way a shit ending as we actually know what happens to our main characters. However, I really wish there were a few slice of life chapters with male MC and female MC in b/w the timeskip, and in the epilogue. I feel like they didn't have enough screen time together.

Regardless, I enjoyed it, especially the art style.

I feel bad cause I only read this now. Such a hidden gem for me.

The ending is fine for me, it's good, but ugh I want at least have an execution for that Choe Woo bastard or he became slave.

And Thank you for translating this story 🧡

The ending was fine. The story was fine. Thats about it, no better way to say it. It could have been better, it could have been worse, but the way it is, it just feels neutral.

Okey let me just set out what my experience is with this manwha....

Story:

Story overall is very lack lustering. it comes to a point in time where its just constantly repeating of the same niche things. people dont learn their lessons. nor have any sense of progression other than the very same stale ideals that one must backstab one another to get what they want or that anyone can become an emperor given enough time.

Or simply the fact that everyone seems to betray kwon at any given moment. ontop of the weird and clearly rushed progression compared to <110 chapters you can see that it just expedentially takes off in terms of time. and given whats happened in the last chapter. the entire conclusion is disapointing. yet another time skip and it all boils down to just yet another dissapointing time skip. sure the symbolisim of like father like son in that his son has now learned his martial arts and ki training etc. but overall its made me rethink why i continued to read to the end for this manwha!

Art Style:

Overall its okey. its nothing fantastic but also nothing horrible. it gets hard visually identifying certain side characters but other than that not bad and not great so average!

Overall:

Personally form my POV, this series is a very generous 5/10 at best, not horrible and not great but just..... meh!

if youre board. sure read away, but if youre wanting to seriously give this ago just know there will come at certain points past 110 chapters your just skipping and quickly glancing at pictures because its like a story on repeat majority of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
And thanks for the story. It was mostly fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread