Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
Sueichi was as confused as some of the readers here regarding the ethics of the mujinas in relation to Yuno
Tenko clearly derives some sort of sexual pleasure from having contro over someone else's life, as in seeing them beg. This Ubume girl is a murderer yet complains about discrimination.

Fed-Kun's army
Where was it mentioned? Looked for it but seems to have glossed over it...
Ubume's swordfight in the traintracks
This manga is a mess. Worst narrative I seen so far. And since it's been around 1 volume length. It's fair to make judgement. I'm out.
Pedophilic undertone of the whole thing didn't help too. (his designs of adult lolis is uncomfortable very close to real children)
That's because Juno is a child, not an "adult loli": she's 15, as stated a couple of chapters ago.

tVjs19O.png

If I ever have to see this dude again I'm going to kill myself.

SHE'S SUPPOSED 2 BE A VETERAN AND SHE KILLED 4 GROWN MEN BY HERSELF BUT SHE GOT BESTED BY ANOTHER GIRL WITH NO EXPERIENCE.....FEMINISM AT IT'S FINEST,....THIS MANGA IS TRASH AND CLEARLY WRTEN FOR LOSERS WHO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT STRUGGLE LOOKS LIKE

For a 30 year old she bad af not gonna lie
SHE'S SUPPOSED 2 BE A VETERAN AND SHE KILLED 4 GROWN MEN WHO WERE ALSO SKILLED ASSASSINS BY HERSELF BUT SHE GOT BESTED BY ANOTHER GIRL WITH NO EXPERIENCE🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....FEMINISM AT IT'S FINEST AND THIS IS WHY MEN DON'T LIKE FEMALE MAIN CHARACTERS,....THIS MANGA IS TRASH AND CLEARLY WRTEN FOR LOSERS WHO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT STRUGGLE LOOKS LIKE

Ubume's swordfight in the traintracks

That's because Juno is a child, not an "adult loli": she's 15, as stated a couple of chapters ago.
THAT 15 YR OLD WANTED TO GET FUCKED, I DON'T FEEL SORRY 4 HER AND SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING....THESE UNDERAGE GIRLS R CONSTANTLY GETTING ADULT MALES IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS AND R ALOWED 2 GET AWAY WITH IT

Users who are viewing this thread