Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Sueichi was as confused as some of the readers here regarding the ethics of the mujinas in relation to Yuno
Tenko clearly derives some sort of sexual pleasure from having contro over someone else's life, as in seeing them beg. This Ubume girl is a murderer yet complains about discrimination.
exactly....AND SHE HAD THE AUDACITY 2 CALL HIM A PEDO, WHEN SHE'S A SICK FREAK HERSELF BUT SHE'S A WOMEN, SO WHAT DO U EXPECT IN THIS GENERATION OF FEMALE LOSERS THAT LEECH OFF OF MEN

Sueichi was as confused as some of the readers here regarding the ethics of the mujinas in relation to Yuno
Tenko clearly derives some sort of sexual pleasure from having contro over someone else's life, as in seeing them beg. This Ubume girl is a murderer yet complains about discrimination.
SHE'S ALSO A WHORE

THAT 15 YR OLD WANTED TO GET FUCKED, I DON'T FEEL SORRY 4 HER AND SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING....THESE UNDERAGE GIRLS R CONSTANTLY GETTING ADULT MALES IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS AND R ALOWED 2 GET AWAY WITH IT
ABSOLUTELY BASED, these fuckers keep forgetting that this bitch literally intentionally got her self in this situation and tried to get money to assassinate people lmao, rape my ass.

not to mention both of these folks were assassins who do stuff for hire, they don't do things for free and certainly ain't here to help due to pity or moral obligations lmao.

ABSOLUTELY BASED, these fuckers keep forgetting that this bitch literally intentionally got her self in this situation and tried to get money to assassinate people lmao, rape my ass.

not to mention both of these folks were assassins who do stuff for hire, they don't do things for free and certainly ain't here to help due to pity or moral obligations lmao.
EXACTLY

Users who are viewing this thread