Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 2 Ch. 3.2

The mujina who got his face sliced off was the guy who accused Hashio of taking his picture in the ramen shop in Ch 2.1.

Also I noticed an unusually large amount of trucks, full-size SUVs, and Ford Crown Victorias in what is otherwise supposed to be downtown Tokyo. Turns out the author has been tracing over vehicles from this Unreal Engine asset pack. Not criticizing, just a weird detail.
wait wtf? lmao
is it also true this guy is asking chatgpt for suggestions? literally on the grindset huh?
these days trying to leverage whatever to get it out as fast as possible

Dex-chan lover
Help me out. I still have no idea what this society really gains from the creation of a subhuman class of non-citizens. It seems as though mujinas would allow for a massive expansion of crime empires and even funnel money into them. They would also throw a wrench into the ability of police and the legal system to address criminals and criminality.

I like the series, but the worldbuilding seems slipshod and kind of nonsensical. But maybe I've missed or forgotten some details that help make sense of it?
What if those people using the mujina are actually the same governments to do their corrupt bidding? Like, they can get a lot of money from the crime and get rid of dissenters while having black sheep to blame.

Dex-chan lover
wait wtf? lmao
is it also true this guy is asking chatgpt for suggestions? literally on the grindset huh?
these days trying to leverage whatever to get it out as fast as possible
Using 3D assets to help with the background is nothing new though, it's just usually not a well-known practice among common people compared to now. My friends even specialized in creating 3d background sets for manga/webtoons.

With chatgpt it's probably just a rumor since it will only produce nonsensical texts. I've stumbled upon an RP chatbot tool and tried it, and as expected it's useless. It's more of a hassle to use a chatbot than outright write your own story, but if you want to read a fever dream story go wild with a chatbot lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread