Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 3 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if you lived in a society where you solve legal disputes through combat, and you decide to hire a gladiator to represent you in your divorce by looking on fucking Instagram.

But hey, it looks like it's getting us the battle of the century: Influencer vs. Landmine Girl.

I'm on Team Main.

Dex-chan lover
Worried about Main... I mean, it's raining, she forgot her clothes, never a good sign 😬

But damn the art is amazing! Those opening color pages just about scalded muh corneas

Dex-chan lover
this manga's writing and art are so good. asano is one of the greats

Main's handler must see incredible potential in her to put her in a duel when she barely has any experience and 1 billion yen is on the line.

Dex-chan lover
If Tenko looses to a complete newbie I'm dropping the manga. And it's not that I'm rooting for her either, it's just that this "jump behind you to win" combat is getting boring and adding the unlikeliness of a person that went against a veteran and WON losing to a trashy newbie that fought a SINGLE PERSON so far just for the "AnYThINg CoULd HApPEn!!" value is just not the type of writing I'm interested in a more serious manga

Aggregator gang
Main may be a promising newcomer and the quality drugs may enhance her innate abilities, but Tenko has far more experience and some combat training.

I can't see Tenko losing, getting a mayor injury, maybe. Going down, pretty difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread