Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 3 Ch. 3.3

man im noticing a trend lately with japanese mangas subtly being against neoliberalism or capitalism,

i've noticed it too with the magical girl business manga too as well.

neurons activating

bruh who translated this shit? no way they said this in the original,
i've noticed this thig as well with deaddeaddemondestruction or whatever, with them ranting about normies or "newfags" as if the japanese people use those terms

Imagine if you lived in a society where you solve legal disputes through combat, and you decide to hire a gladiator to represent you in your divorce by looking on fucking Instagram.

But hey, it looks like it's getting us the battle of the century: Influencer vs. Landmine Girl.

I'm on Team Main.
isn't this going back to how it was originally? with sponsored trial by combat being a thing for centuries in parts of europe? those who couldn't fight themselves would hire people to fight for them etc.
theres also duels etc but those are with two actual parties

Main may be a promising newcomer and the quality drugs may enhance her innate abilities, but Tenko has far more experience and some combat training.

I can't see Tenko losing, getting a mayor injury, maybe. Going down, pretty difficult.
could be like hotline miami's part where biker vs jacket ends up with both of them winning spliting into different timelines of what each win would look like,

perhaps one of them surviving near death and needing to get some cyber augmentation or something, which i doubt since i think main's gonna die

If Tenko looses to a complete newbie I'm dropping the manga. And it's not that I'm rooting for her either, it's just that this "jump behind you to win" combat is getting boring and adding the unlikeliness of a person that went against a veteran and WON losing to a trashy newbie that fought a SINGLE PERSON so far just for the "AnYThINg CoULd HApPEn!!" value is just not the type of writing I'm interested in a more serious manga
im pretty sure what you said didn't happen in the fight with the muscle guy

Users who are viewing this thread