Mujina into the Deep - Vol. 3 Ch. 3.4

It’s quite an irony that her name is “Main” but she remained in shadow and unknown.

Well this arc seemed to imply heavily that it's a parallel considering the similarity in hair color and how it kept switching between Main and Ubume whenever Ubume started talking like a flashback, like i thought Main was gonna be ubume to begin with before the twist
Also Main is a rando character that just got an arc for no reason, so to give it a reason i can only see the parallel being it
I can't really get the confusion, Ubume and Main do not look alike at all, like their eyes and face in general don't match. We can assume Main is in her late teens/early twenties, judging from how she did sex work and was allowed to enter a host club. We already saw Ubume briefly as a in high school girl in the tanuki flashback, she looks pretty much the same as she did in the flashback, just not wearing a school uniform.

Last edited:
Asano Inio challenge: not sexualizing children for just one fucking chapter [Impossible]
Which child? If you mean Main I'm pretty sure she should be at least 18, considering she's allowed to enter host clubs.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Notice

Hello, everyone!
As some of you might already know Mujina into the Deep has been officially picked up by Viz Media (https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/mujina-into-the-deep)!

With that in mind after a lot of thought on whether we'll be dropping the series or continuing it, we decide to drop the series. I want to thank everyone that follow our release so far and I hope you keep follow us to see our new journey!

Cheers,
Hyakuro Translation

Users who are viewing this thread