Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

she says she put them to sleep but im pretty sure an arrow to the neck is fatal

Dex-chan lover
If this (governmental?) organization is anything like typical mafia stuff, it won't change anything if you kill this batch of agents, the organization will just keep sending new ones. It won't end like that. So either sparing their lives or killing them changes nothing.

Dex-chan lover
You're endangering her life with this pacifistic nonsense my beta japanese man... The only one's who can talk like that are people who are OP or has the specific connections and skills to deal with shady government types.

Did this guy think he was being cool or something spouting about that "pride" crap in their situation? It isn't only his life on the line.

But then again since there's apparently a goblin on the island now, it just might be part of the author's weird plot device to solve his problems without needing much development on his part

Dex-chan lover
Ok, several things to say
First of all, to the people calling others edge lords because they are pissed the MC didn’t kill anyone, shut the fuck up. If your life is threatened, you do what you gotta do to protect it, even if it means taking another’s life. And removing all threats possible isn’t “edgy” it’s pragmatic and logical, wanna be safe right? Then kill everyone who threatens you, end of story

1. I don’t care if it isn’t instilled in him to not kill, those cunts are trying to kill him, why the fuck is he hesitating to kill them? You want to die? You want your elf babe to die? You want your property to be stolen? Man the fuck up and do what you have to do

2. Elf bae knows exactly whats up, she recognizes the threat and opts to end them immediately

3. “I’m gonna make you watch as I give her some real warm treatment before I finish you off” wow, I’m so scared of these Disney villains, so fucking pathetic

4. I believe that they should be kept alive so they can be tortured for information, then be disposed of (in a gruesome matter of course, gotta let people know you ain’t fucking around)

5. My man @GM_Rusaku has the right idea, whore needs to learn who the fuck she just messed with, and she deserves more then the absolute worst. Good on you pal, I like the way you think, we’ll get along nicely.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure whatever was hinted in the last panels is going to finish the job those two pussied out of, and cure their Sleep status while at it. Permanently...

Fed-Kun's army
It's like no one here has had to shoot a black person trying to loot their house before
#minnesota

Double-page supporter
Ah, here we see another example of japanese herbivoreness. Wait, it's less than herbivores, even they can kill or maim predators.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of all those stories of the US government raiding people's houses on occasion. Don't trust the CIA, my dudes.

@Tamerlane
Even if you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere (like Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, etc.) the government WILL send tax assessors if you modify your house in any way.
Even going so far as to send satellite photo's of you doing it.
To say we don't live in a surveillance state is an understatement at this juncture.

Group Leader
Convenient Goblins have appeared to finish off the all female team of intruders.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm an untrained civilian. And when I see a group of black ops and delta force-ish team on my island trying to evict me and likely kill me, The first thing that comes to my mind is to not kill them and peacefully make them walk away, knowing well that those people have gone though a training similar to the US's SERE."

GTFOH B

Users who are viewing this thread