Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I think that amateur idiot just wanna feel like an RPG hero, look cool in front of the elf and get the girl. Dumbass.

Double-page supporter
Wish someone would just kill that fucking piece of shit cunt already.

Dex-chan lover
This feels staged just so that guy can get close to your elf waifu... and I hope all that not telling her whay the deal is with that guy and all is fine doesn't bite you in the ass Mr. Japanese MC...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

It was the light haired guy that wanted to see the elf, and I don’t want to believe someone would help him act like a knight in an actual dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Just kick the two remaining dudes from the island and let the prick die in the dungeon.
This isnt Disneyland, they knew what were they coming to and death was a possible outcome.
What a dumb and pointless drama.

3 days is way too long, a general search in small groups with regular communication seems like the logical choice here. The people that came to the island are here to fight monsters anyway and if monsters left the dungeo, odds are that they came from the upper floors, meaning they're likely weak.

@Bastu I think what the MC mentioned is only part of his concerns. He's also likely concerned that it's a trap they set, and those will betray them during the search. Especially with that one douche's obsession with our elf waifu.

Dex-chan lover
why is he letting an "adventurer" argue with him? he is the one with authority in the island so is his rules.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the obvious solution to have multiple parties...if they're concerned about the area they need to search then it doesn't make sense to have everyone move in one big group in the first place.

The writing in this manga seems so forced. Like the author had an idea of where he wanted to go but no idea how to get there...

Fed-Kun's army
That dude's obsession is very weird. So he just randomly see an elf and he gets all possessive about it?

There has to be some plot related reason, right? Like he reincarnated from the other world?

Users who are viewing this thread