Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu

Japanese people are living to be 85 on average, 30 years old might be middle aged like 100 years ago but not now.

Double-page supporter
This story is really weird despite the good start It's pretty err.. Idk how to describe it

The "I have 100 million dollars and bought a little deserted island to NEET on" is kind of odd but okay.

Dex-chan lover
So far,pretty enjoyable for me,the main couple is enjoyable to watch and elf has an ara ara personality,noice

Refreshing isekai Uno card. Story is intriguing and shows promise. Loving it so far

guys, after reading a few chapters i can surely say that some weird political dram a will be there, maybe similar to the kind of drama we got in gate but i guess even more darker, plot wise it's pretty good but if you want some relaxed slice of moments, this series may not be able to provide us with that. i guess the military tag in theme may really justify my statement about the story being kinda similar to gate.

u all ever heared of cosplay but of course we go with the most unlikely version that its a real elf from a different world

ok author pls stay with slice of live that part was way better then him trying something different and failing at it there is so much wrong with the logic

i want that the author goes back to slice of life that part was so much better then the wierd new stuff that for the most part doesn't make sense like y does he bring people to his island thats just gonna cause more problems
i mean i like new stuff but pls dont make bad new stuff the reverse isekai was kinda good but pls dont try with the military stuff

@xeno77
of course they used humans not animals
Ever heard of artificial insemination? I mean why would the government let a dangerous humanoid monster rape a woman to begin with?
As far as we know this is not that kind of manga.

Group Leader
Slife of life and become weird plot politic not more wholesome maybe gonna darker and darker and got droppped if that happen
didn't find the ln sigh

This started out looking like it could be a somewhat decent reverse-isekai SoL but they've dived straight off a cliff into the used toilet water of a better series.

Users who are viewing this thread