Mukashi Yuusha De Ima Ha Hone - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The new adventurer (a skeleton) fights an orc in his first town!

Group Leader
@parkourse yeah... I’m wondering about that too. Dude is pretty meta, but it doesn’t seem to be an isekai. Maybe we’ll learn something later or maybe he’s just Meta AF

Dex-chan lover
aII it need is just 1 chapter to made me wish this manga turns into anime

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a hero manga that actually acknowledges the existence of the demon army, and the hero who is raised as an undead mid-fight with the demon lord? This premise/setting is honestly wasted on such goofy shit.

Also, if the spell that killed him went straight through his heart, wouldn't it also go straight through his spine? He'd need that even as a skeleton

an undead protagonist that doesnt really hide the fact he is a skeleton? unlike the other ghoul and skeleton MC, this is a rather fresh take

Dex-chan lover
@xiaoyueyue I see I wasn't the only one thinking of Brook when he was making those puns. Great first chapter, I'm hoping for more skeleton puns.

I really enjoyed this. It was funny.

as for the meta...death freed his mind from the restraints of mortality. since her got no brain (?) hes thinking with his soul which goes beyond the realm of a single world.

thanks for the translate. would mind reading the LN or WN. also Follow set..which i have few of so I liked this enough to add to my short list

Aggregator gang
Oh wow, this was actually really good.

Thanks for the translation~ Definitely looking forward for more.

le3

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting. Hope for more! And thank you for the translation!

Rip orc of culture, you will be missed

Dex-chan lover
This guy's theme song is definitely Skeleton Man: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IU513suJZzY

Users who are viewing this thread