Mukuchina Miyashita-san no Shikiyoku Channel - Ch. 7 - Shooting Day 7

Dex-chan lover
Oh mama....:korone: Thanks for uploading

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Shooting - Day 7?
More like, Shooting - Month 7
Like, I know y'all have a lot to do, and I'm super grateful for the update... but 7 months, I even finished my thesis earlier than your updates T_T... Tho, again, thanks for the update! I truly appreciate it after a harsh thesis project!

Dex-chan lover
Can't remember the plot anymore so I'm just here for the ride
MC was a simp for Title girl (basically a cam girl, exhibitionist style). Turns out she's a classmate and he catches her taking pics at school. He becomes the the new camera man/accomplice.

Blondie is MC's coworker and she caught them in the theater last chapter in the act. I guess she's joining in lol.

Dex-chan lover
There was something very sad about this chapter for me. Something nearly, but not quite, melancholic. I'm probably imagining it.

Dex-chan lover
MC was a simp for Title girl (basically a cam girl, exhibitionist style). Turns out she's a classmate and he catches her taking pics at school. He becomes the the new camera man/accomplice.

Blondie is MC's coworker and she caught them in the theater last chapter in the act. I guess she's joining in lol.
Appreciate the recap cause I didn’t remember a darn thing😭

Dex-chan lover
Am I only imagining things or does the art look worse compared to the previous chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Been a hot minute, ain’t it? Anyone else think it’s kinda weird how many of these there are? Like, ‘dude gets roped into sexy photoshoots’ is not a plotline i expected to see so much of, but here we are. Is this a thing high-schoolers are doing in japan, and it’s got the mangaka’s all hot and bothered?

(None of them are probably this thiccc, however. Like gottDAMN)

Double-page supporter
Yeah, all women in this series would be a bad influence for the MC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shooting - Day 7?
More like, Shooting - Month 7
Like, I know y'all have a lot to do, and I'm super grateful for the update... but 7 months, I even finished my thesis earlier than your updates T_T... Tho, again, thanks for the update! I truly appreciate it after a harsh thesis project!
It's not like we are far behind. Chapter 9 is the latest.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, honestly I've been more interested in how Mitsudoue draws girls than the plot, but I suppose it helps that the plot is somewhat interesting. No idea why this girl is so desperate through.

Users who are viewing this thread