Mukuchina Miyashita-san no Shikiyoku Channel - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shooting Day 4

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. And if they were in Sakai's position, they'd undoubtedly use their mouth instead their blazer to stop your wild peeing sound.

Also why the hell are there censoring in here.
They have a Patreon. So they make you pay to see the uncensored version. That's my guess, I won't pay to see if I'm right or not.

Power Uploader
The raws are censored like that, so let's just hope there will be less censorship in volume release. Chapter 2 was uncensored by the redrawer.

Dex-chan lover
Mfers criticizing the plot… we all know why you’re here and it ain’t for no fucking plot
I mean I am so your point is already moot, if I wanted a H thing with no thinky parts I'd go read a H not this half baked R-15 crap.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I am so your point is already moot, if I wanted a H thing with no thinky parts I'd go read a H not this half baked R-15 crap
If you wanted thinky parts there are a hundred other manga that do that, but they don’t have quite the same t&a right, so you keep reading. Reading horny trash isn’t bad so let’s not pretend we came here expecting love is war type plots.

Dex-chan lover
If you wanted thinky parts there are a hundred other manga that do that, but they don’t have quite the same t&a right, so you keep reading. Reading horny trash isn’t bad so let’s not pretend we came here expecting love is war type plots.
Considering series like Nozoki Ana exist I hard disagree.

Dex-chan lover
Considering series like Nozoki Ana exist I hard disagree.

we must have different definitions of "thinky parts". my point still stands if you were looking for a better than average plot you would be in a different thread. if you want ecchi with actual thinky plot go read the bakemonogatari manga btw

Aggregator gang
Throw away logic or common sense when reading this kind of manga

Users who are viewing this thread