Mukuwarenai Koi no Uranaikata - Ch. 1

Oof I’m predicting this one to be a lil painful to read lol unrequited love sucks

Hmmmm.... I feel like the love interest being kind enough to not see through lies is gonna come back and bite them in the ass...

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty into this so far. Good art, interesting characters, Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the translation!
This story seems like it'll be a short one and very sweet~

Aggregator gang
Poor Minami... anyways, manga's great. I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

Yo unrequited love is the worst, plus if that love doesnt subsided even after so many years, that sucks
Anywayy the art is pretty🤧 and plot seems good, thank you for translating this

Tbh, Kitahara clearly lacks a few braincells.

The guy says, and I quote "You would know they are your fated person the moment you see them", yet, this guy has been whit at least 4 woman in his whole life so far, all of them ending whit him not really having any feelings of love, yet he hasn't figured out that his whole method if flawd ?

Like, some people do find love at first sight, but its clear that Kitahara simply gets mesmerized by the people he "falls in love at first sight" for, and ultimately doesn't build any feelings of love for them because he thinks that the love is there wen it isn't, I would have guessed he would have understood that after 4 times of not finding his "fated person" and "falling in love" by some random stranger on first sight 4 times.

Our MC will probably have a lot of suffering coming his way.

Users who are viewing this thread