Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 2 - Sui's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
while I do understand the short hair motivation I will never side on here, the dude is not her bf she have to accept that, she's being a bitch on her other self. and I dont like a harem ending on this either because its a weak ending and most jp author dont know how to do even a decent harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna harem ending here.... Also it's different in her universe then. She already were in relationships with him for some time but not here so it's probably justified that she want to date him in this universe too but...kinda strange, hope everyone would be satisfied in the end

What's with the trope of people being forced to fall in love or fking dying recently. It takes a romantic comedy and makes it into a horror.

Not really sure what it adds other than a cheap way to raise the stakes. Like do they think we not care about romance mangas unless it's also a death game?

Supporter
I’m confused about the key. If he dropped his key at the crosswalk, how did he get into his home? Did Sui2 leave the door unlocked and he didn’t notice because of the confusion?

Users who are viewing this thread