Multiverse no Watashi, Koishite Ii desu ka? - Oneshot

Doesn't this create a paradox?
She's not time traveling, she's from another dimension. She's a slider.
I think it's weird that manga these days don't have that many stories about multiverses and another dimensions and sliders, it used to be more popular before but kind of faded away. But maybe isekai took a bit over I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Only reason i dont like this is cause its a template for false harem where the ending will be a single winner. I loathe it. So im really hoping that the short hair will just stay as a wingman like what she was doing in this oneshot. Still pitiful tho.

Dex-chan lover
She's not time traveling, she's from another dimension. She's a slider.
I think it's weird that manga these days don't have that many stories about multiverses and another dimensions and sliders, it used to be more popular before but kind of faded away. But maybe isekai took a bit over I guess.
I like the concept, they are similar, but not identical, a great pool of posibilities

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

To the future readers: Like this to remind me when the serialization will come out, please :D

Dex-chan lover
Trying to compute what the resulting sexual relationship this will qualify as...
Computing...
Computing...
Bluescreen.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting, cute designs. Shame she's not wearing the choker she has in the cover art though.

Users who are viewing this thread