Munou na Nana - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Necromancer Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Who’s this black haired kid who keeps on appearing in the background?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what kind of bullshit reason there will be for her not getting found out this time.

Dex-chan lover
Next week on how can plot armor save me from getting found out. Plot armor vs undead witness.

I still cant believe the author is getting paid for this. Is he someones son or would people really spend actual money on this.

This shit reminds me of Kyochuu Rettou. Complete and utter shit but somehow got an adaption and no cancellation.

Double-page supporter
you know what i dont get??
reading a manga only to hate on every single chapter, if you dont like it, just dont read it, no one is forcing you
like, i get not liking it, or complaining about some things in the manga, but to actually hate on the whole thing on every chapter?? why are you even reading it

let people enjoy things and move on with your life

the short hair girl is so retarded there was literal evidence of that whore killing a dude but no she trusts her and gives it to her so fucking retarded.
this would be the only manga where i wouldnt mind seeing a metamorphosis (search it up in nhentai if you dont know what it is) of that bitch nana obviously without the jojo ending.

@JohnDoeHoe
Yea Ik the point of that idiot girl but it’s like if you think about it realistically even a 5 year old with autism can probobly understand that they are lying also I use the word whore as an insult or to describe characters that have very shitty personality. Also the whore part I meant it as the little bitch that tried to kill the classmates

lmao legit every new character introduced can reveal her as the imposter in 5 minutes but they have the IQ of a braindead koala so she "outsmarts" them everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread