Munou na Nana - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Prophetic Dreams Part 3

Wow, the very first time while reading this dumpster fire of a Death Note wannabe, that I didn't have any headaches because of the stupidity of the setting and the behavior of the characters. Bravo author! The twist with the picture was quite predictable, but nonetheless believable and decently executed within the setup of the characters.
If this chapter was a standalone, not embedded in this particular story, I'd think it was legitimately fun. Instead, I'm already getting annoyed again by the last page.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch his power allow him to see the future but no matter what happens to stop it, what's in the picture will happen. so how can he be responsible for the death of people if they will die any way no matter what he did?

How does he cause over 500,000 casualties?
His power is literally showing the future.
Unless in each photo he is proactive in causing the fate, how is he remotely responsible for what happens due to his power?
... Is this girl stupid?

this is dumb... why don't the other kids ask this guy who's gonna be next then? ._. all of this could be prevented

Ngl this chapter and a bit from the previous one would've worked much better as a oneshot or smth

Fed-Kun's army
Poor guy. He just didn't want to die a virgin. Mayaswell try with his killer.

Users who are viewing this thread