Munou na Nana

It's the first time i started hating a manga from the very first chapter??
Doesn't these artist or author read some reviews or comments of other countries except japan
I mean this manga is being getting fucked everywhere, i don't know about Japan though... so the artist should stop wasting his or her time on this and make something that'll really be goo.
That's it!

Dex-chan lover
This is such a bullshit trainwreck of a story.
- Even if Nana and her government handlers were justified in holocausting these kids, it would have been way easier to just nuke them or send in a bunch of spec ops guys to kill them systematically, since they are still just kids whose powers are still underdeveloped.
- Even if the speculations are right and it turns out the "government" are the bad guys, the above still applies, why do they have to go to all the trouble of training and sending in an edgy chuunibyou assassin? Not to mention that she isn't actually Talentless; all those JoJo-tier asspulls are basically her version of reality bending magic.
- Who the fuck is behind that suspicious as fuck iCasualties app and why does our beloved dumbass Nana believe it 100%? For example how is it that a kid whose talent is healing wounds apparently has the potential to cause 1.5 gorillion deaths?
- The adults in the school simply don't give a fuck about the missing kids; well okay the author could still pull the "they're in on the joke too" angle but even if that were true the kids should have freaked out after more than 2 kids simply disappeared within such a short timeframe.
I really hope immortal guy gets to kill Nana in the end.

i honestly think this is a fresh twist on a stale concept. im willing to overlook a lot of the bullshit because Nana is more interesting than the copy paste personalities of most other power fantasy superhero MCs. i understand the complaints about characters acting like idiots but i suspect most of the hate for this comes from people wanting yet another yawn-inducing cliche ridden story. personally after chapter one my jaw was on the floor & i was hooked

@Zawarudo I had said something back in Batoto about similar complaints.
One thing is sure here, it's not speculation, the "government"(I say this, but it's probably just one organization, the government itself may not be endorsing their actions after all) are the bad guys here.
Nana herself has just started noticing how inconsistent her mission is.
It doesn't matter how smart a scientist is. Thos "Expected Casualty" numbers are clearly bullshit. If anything they always show similar numbers, which is curious because these kids have powers that doesn't suit those numbers even if they banded together to rebel against the government.
They would probably count on that "their powers may evolve" bullshit to explain those exagerated numbers.
But even then, how would they even begin to predict what kind of evolution would their powers go through?
Nana is a brainwashed assassin hired by an organization, fed bullshit in order to kill people who have dangerous powers, disregarding whether they are bad kids or not.

2 of Nana's victims were clearly good guys, she murdered them in cold blood under the assumption that they might become a threat in the future.

Those bullshit numbers are there to give a sense of urgency and keep Nana under control, you know it's that one theory in which "the danger is so big that even 1% is a big risk", I don't remember the name of this theory but one other author used a similar thing in a recent manga or anime. I remember someone even posted the theory itself, which I remembered and added in my on theory for Talentless Nana.

In my view Nana is an expendable, whether she is successful or not, the organization clearly wants everyone on the island dead including Nana herself.

One other point, not a single narrator in this series is trustworthy. The author is clearly hiding something here, I've read bad "survival" stories many times, but this one still shows promise, even after all the bad twists. (Mostly because not a single time did the author actually convey that Nana is in the right. I swear, read it again, there is not a single time in which the author tries to convince us that Nana is the real hero, much on the contrary, he stays "silent" even after so many deaths. Even the past event in which power users caused a catastrophe is only told by a newspaper and who even offered that info to Nana? Yes someone, the same ones who has given her those missions, we can't even verify the truth about the situation, as the power users may have been defending themselves instead, after escaping from an institute or something). I'll still keep my words, it's too soon to judge this one as bad.

This one is really fun.
I hope murdergirl keeps weaseling her way out of everything and gets to kill everyone.
Ya'll are boring.

Dex-chan lover
@Anonyan
2/10 bait made me reply

@BloodySorcerer
I didn't even mention the clearly innocent guys Nana already killed because my blood was already past boiling point when I wrote that comment. In addition to everything you've mentioned, the only way this story could end on a great note is if it turns out Keikaku Master Nana gets herself keikaku'd by her handlers into dying a horrible, slow, painfully excruciating death which gets stretched into at least 3 chapters and immortal guy then goes on to avenge her death.

I don't think you understand what bait is.
Bait would be me saying "Nana did nothing wrong," and waiting to see if it riles people up.

What you're missing here is the concept of fun.
Yeah, no shit the story doesn't make any sense and the character motivation is about as concrete as the Everglades.
That doesn't make it boring, which is all that matters with silly over-the-top death game bullshit in the first place.

@zawarudo No, no. My point here was, that her actions are indeed irritating, however the author doesn't really try to make us believe she is in the right. Which means that this story might actually be much more complex than people believe. Yes she's getting to a point where people would want to see her die, however there is a saving grace for her, if she's indeed being used, and due to how she's been reflection on her mission lately, she might actually see how she has commited worse crimes than the ones she is trying to prevent, and the story might change to that of her helping these guys survive future assassination attempts. It's clear that these assassinations had been going on for quite a while. But now the author has presented a plot point that may change how this story goes. The last two assassination attempts had shown that her plans are not as perfect as they seem, she almost failed twice and she's on the verge of being found out by what I believe is the true mc in the story(The Detective boy was introduced almost at the same time Nana was, although we usually see things from her PoV)

What I mean is, while I agree on what you guys are complaining about, I believe the author is forcing that reaction out of us in order to pull a fast one on us and deliver a story that will surprise everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer
I don't see why you think what we both have been saying in this thread are contradictory to each other. And yes I also think immortal-kun is the true MC although I won't be surprised if Nana ends up
getting shipped with him by the author

Fed-Kun's army
17 WHEN?!
1aa.jpg

xts

i initially dropped this because i felt that the mc was always just plot armoring through everything and how some of her kills were not justified but
based on the newer raws, it seems not everyone is who they appear to be, since said character's are not the focus yet, the author just hasn't revealed their true twisted nature yet which would justify their deaths

however, plot armor is still pretty stupid and blatantly abused as can be seen by everyone's opinion about the classmates being retarded. every talent that has dirt on her still chooses to face her head on without plan to let other talents know, then get themselves killed cuz they thought they were smart, but plot armor too stronk

Hopefully another group picks this up since Helvetica dropped it, it’s a great manga. Also why is everyone acting like Nana is the main character? Kyouya is just as much if not more of an mc as she is. We actually have more of his backstory than hers. Just because she’s in the most pages and the author writes in the ways she’s thinking a lot doesn’t make her the sole mc.

Dex-chan lover
Crunchyroll has caught up to the fan translations, so I'm sure new chapters can be found wherever new chapters can be found.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author came up with the ideas for this manga after he had watched/read :

- boku no hero academia .
- x-men first class .
- x-men apocalypse .
- x-men dark phoenix ( x-men films without Wolverine and Deadpool are totally garbage ) .

these stories made him fuking hate the annoying , obnoxious mutants so he wrote a story about a cute girl slowly tortures and murders some mutant brats .

i hate those stories above too , so Nana is 1 of my favorite manga-s .

I cant even finish chapter 1 of ZERO academy , the art is terrible , the main character is a brat , a weakling , a crybaby , a ZERO loser with an ugly face with stupid , big , girly eyes . Garbage , trash , rubbish .

You know you are a loser when you are bullied by some other mutants , freaks , weirdos , henta! brats , lol . It is like the opposite of X-Men , in which normal humans bully mutants .

Page 23 of chapter 1 of ZERO academy : that doesnt look like "saving" to me , it looks more like the giant freak is carrying the corpses of innocent peoples back to his stinking cave to eat them .

Page 26 : Hugging a chair is the greatest way to show affection to her son ? Stupid . To show her love , the mother should pin her son down to the floor and crush him with her b00bs , lol .

You know I dropped this pretty much after the first kill. Lost complete interest. Went on to later check a few chapters just to see if maybe the first guy would come back or something but nope.

This type of story fails in this medium of a drawn out manga. I feel this would be better for a movie or heck a game where you play as Nana thinking you were in the right and then all of a sudden you realize you were tricked. That would be a good stinger

Instead you get tricked by the author at the very beginning robbed of a fun encouraging maybe even inspiring story and instead get the manga equivalent of the game Hatred. Devoid of originality and substance.

MC going around and killing innocent people, that's about it. How the hell i'm supposed to enjoy this?
This is just straight up trash.

Users who are viewing this thread