Munou wa Fuyou to Iware "Tokei Tsukai" no Boku wa Shokunin Guild kara Oidasareru mo, Dungeon no Shinbu de Shin mo Chikara ni Kakusei suru - Vol. 1 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the girl on the cover is one of those two.
So I guess both are 120% bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, one of them is his sister right? I understand the saint but don't know about her sister.
Looking at other isekai/"write the story summary as your title" story, it is possible that someone is a bit jealous and want the MC to switch their love to only him/her. And they decided that pushing the MC to the depth of despair and then saving them will make MC fall in love with them.

Not a spoiler, but that's my guess since we don't see the lil sister or bitch saint in the cover.
So we will have different female as main girl, and high chance for both girl in MC past life turned out to be pure bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this one. Cosmic scans started this but then they stopped because of the story. It did seem kind of incelish.

Hold on, one of them is his sister right? I understand the saint but don't know about her sister.
the sister is a piece of shit. apparently she did care for mc but her excuse was that she feared that she would be looked down upon or mc would be bullied if she tried to protect him, so she also bullied him, taunting him about being useless to hide her fear.

Unrelated to her defense, but she also works at a place from from mc. she also did try to send money to him, but the guild manager sh worked at was a real stinker. Skibidi toilet has more functional brain cells than this walking, talking brainrot. Wanna know why I say that? cuz every letter with money the little sister sent, the manager would take the letter and keep it in a safe, gradually building up the money. Granted, he never spent a single cent of it and he insisted that it's basically her retirement fund or something like that.

source: i read the webnovel years ago. yes, i willingly burned and flayed my mind to read the damn story. not because it was a good story, mind you, but rather i wanted to see how the bitches and monsters fall

th
I don't think the girl on the cover is one of those two.
So I guess both are 120% bitch
The girl on the cover is his first slave iirc. mc buys her and learns her story, i think it was something about being a saintess candidate that was betrayed due to jealousy from some used goods

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. Clock stuff and time stuff. While the premise has been done and I can see how things are playing out with the classic character types, I'm interested on how his power is going to grow and see how it plays out.

Definitely followed, looking forward to more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread