Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Hero vs. Holy Sword

Damn Ryuuto was jerk to Lilith again, I know he wants her to grow independent of him but that was really harsh. Sheesh... he also fucked up the path of the hero... Oh well, I think I'll search for the novel of this or just MTL it.

Dex-chan lover
you know its nice to see an MC that actually fucks up the relationships instead of having it all go smoothly all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I liked her at the begining, but the lil brat sucks hard rn.

Dex-chan lover
fucking retard MC you are not in japan anymore, you can like them both and FUCK THEM BOTH u fucking bitch self cuck beta

Dex-chan lover
@APersonOnAComp Yeah, characters actually clashing with their feelings instead of turning into cardboard cut outs that agree to everything as long as they get MC dick is really rare.
@kronix No dude, unlike other Isekais, this one actually seems to have characters instead of trope filling ona holes.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
He has to cheer her up or she goes yandere route for real! (which would leave him with even more regrets)

I wonder if all of this berserker progression with the other hero is like a flag to who the next villain is going to be.... time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
wait, since when was whether or not he'll take both the issue? Right now, it's just that he reminded her that the place he's going requires that someone born with the power of a hero to risk going mad and killing themselves just to reach, a place that cannot be reached by ordinary people with ordinary effort, that she must become something equally exceptional to this hero if she wants to follow him.

He never said anything about only being able to love the hero. He's just worried that telling her "this girl that is more talented and putting in much more effort than you is very dear to me" might have been less 'motivating' and more 'world-shattering' for her.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Won't go yan if she feels she's not suitable for him, either because of her powerlessness or because the other heroine is getting much more stronger. She's obviously going to feel more depressed right now than start going on a killing spree.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi Finally, someone who understands me! D: The only good loli is a loli who has gone through age progression (And is thus no longer a loli, but a busty onee-san :D ).

Users who are viewing this thread