Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Beastmen and Elves and Experience Point

Dex-chan lover
To fight demons, become a demon yourself.

Poor elves, to be enslaved by beast men. Although if they were like the Thalmor, they'd deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
@HayashidaYuki As a whole, I've felt the quality of the story has been going down for some time; I think it's because of how schizo the plot has become with regards to Cordelia. If you look at the storyline on Ryuuto's side, it's very standard reincarnation stuff, even with this newest development in the form of Liz. On Cordelia's side of the storyline, however, the author seems to be trying to make it pseudo-grimdark without actually writing a separate story.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he Cordelia's inferiority to Ryuuto to make her into a villain or some such cliched plot.

Dex-chan lover
Cordelia should wipe them all out. The secret dies with her and this shitstain on their world is removed. Win-win?

@phil777 I doubt it'll be that easy, given that Zero still has the backing of that mystery organization that's moving the world's direction from the shadows.

Double-page supporter
His points against an assassination attempt are soooo bad, if they wanted her dead they would've killed her.
They wouldn't have "observed" her or have a "backup plan", they wouldn't have left her alive to begin with...

They kill serial killers, they also set serial killers loose on the population! 8D

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember what the main girl is doing? or the mc. i think the last arc was that oni king interrupting the school arc or something.

Group Leader
When is this Lightnovel/Manga getting an anime? Its so insane that Japan alocates decent budgeds on crappier stories, this one at least has its moments, its not even funny.

Dex-chan lover
RIP mercenary baldy. Unless zombified, I guess that means he won't be showing up randomly anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread