Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
@AMetroid what defending? Arent they invading and crushijg down any culture aside from their own? Its hitlet all over

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon
They are reducing the neighboring country's population and economic base. The weaker your surrounding nations the less likely you'll be invaded.
Also their Fort would be the first place attacked if there were an invasion.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 yeah oni boy and his family had no problem fucking up countries in the east. The power balance stuff is broken pretty bad compared to other stories. Are monsters labled oni gods that weak where there a loads of people who can kill them. Yet they are a supposed strongest monster evolution for oni

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax IMO, it's more about how many of the reincarnated people are "wandering" over there compared to other series of this kind, that seems to fuck absolutely everything power-wise. Hope MC and the Sage are as strong as we believe them to be otherwise it could become a drag to see them level up to the competition.

Dex-chan lover
"Ryuuto and Zero, when the time has come, will fight for love, and the Hero will get jealous and will gain the super hidden power inside her heart..."

Wait.... Wait.... what i was said is a plot for magical girl... hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not really sure this world is worth saving.

But am I talking about the world of the manga or the world that would produce such a manga in the first place? Let's say... both.

chi lamediabola, this manga has been shit from the start

Double-page supporter
@AMetroid Nice, by that logic i can pillage and reduce the number of people of your country, it a benefit for your country population, your economy will have less people to feed and more people will be able to get a job and best of all, i can keep you in lower numbers to fully control you, and if you get out of line i reduce your numbers. Both sides wins!. Fantastic Measures. Tell me where you are from to implement this measures so we can all get something out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon
???
Your sarcasm suggests you have little understanding of the issue. Are you attempting to apply a modern ethical framework onto a culture that hasn't developed it yet? That's as foolish as thinking a medieval doctor is stupid because he doesn't know germ theory like you do. Basically every pre-enlightenment civilization separated the world into "our tribe", the people, and "the other", not people. Suggesting that they treat the other as they do their own people in this manga would get you looked at as oddly as suggesting implementing slavery in your country today.

Anyone that could drop spoilers about what zero's ability exactly is and how is she going to go down?

Users who are viewing this thread