Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - A Villager's Role

Only monsters kill innocent people like that. And it's the Hero's job to put down those dangerous monsters.

Aggregator gang
Yep it’s important that she joined the murderous ‘heros’

That said sucks to be in that world because I believe the logic, less villagers weaker monsters to raise low level noobs, more for tougher regions.

I assume she’s planning on turning against them..... as opposed to just going with it and allowing her home to be slaughtered for that sweet exp.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna see her die. She has no redeeming qualities beyond being a future stepping stone :/

Contributor
Inb4 these two fucks team up and just crush the knights.

Dex-chan lover
@Akua89
Right, the moment they stray away from the path of humans, they become monsters and must be hunted.

@phil777
Well when they go full blown fucking genocide without anything even close to a just cause, then yes, that's a evil demon that somebody's gotta take down.

Power Uploader
WTF is this story even supposed to be about anymore? It's like the author has no idea where to go with it. Dropped.

Aggregator gang
The entire setting of this series is wholly irredeemable. Just wipe the slate clean and try to forget that this story ever existed.

i'm lost. 20 million things happening all at the same time, and none of them have any clear answer. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread