Murabito Tensei: Saikyou no Slow Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thats quite a laugh there Erina-san...
Even though you are really a Rotten Otaku, you had definitely a charm by your self aside from that.
But, on the other hand, making you stare with us will definitely sends chill behind our back who knows what kind of simulations are going on in your brain at that specific moment, and whose ass are being torn and being preserve...

Dex-chan lover
I always kinda thought of Kacche and Takeru as a BL couple. Kacche is the lusty power top while Takeru is the submissive and gentle bottom

Glad someone decided to translate this series. Just found it and ended up reading the whole thing in a few hours.

Dex-chan lover
A day may come when Japanese humor develops past the "no homo" stage, but it is clearly not this day.

Fed-Kun's army
You know we laugh at how some of the manga fujoshis get sometimes, but they are real I have a friend that is like that and the worse thing is that she isn't into anime that much.

Dex-chan lover
You know, after finding out what it means, I didn't exactly hear Kacche deny it. Glad I'm not the only one who kinda saw them that way.

Group Leader
Please be aware that the redrawer for this series has dropped it which means I will have to do it. This means releases will be few and far in-between. Think months.

Rotten Shotacon Fujoshi Otaku. Oh boy. She's back. And now she's gone. Maybe. Hopefully.

Only time I want to see her get screentime is in her own dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread