Murciélago

@Senshougahara
Highly doubtful that a scanlation group will continue, since it got licensed. Trust me, if it did not get licensed we'd be up to Chapter 90 something already.
I bought Volume 9 and it continues a bit after where the scans left. Sucks, I know, but at least Arana is being worked on.

Man, sometimes I wish good things didn't get officially licensed. Idk how I'mgonna read this now since I can't afford the official.

i swear MangaRock have the latest english chapter available before they are closing down. how come its not available here, the database of all manga?

@Dragonaz does it really have any impacts on scanlation groups when a manga got licensed? lots of popular manga is also licensed but scanlation groups still pumping new chapters

such a shame. i love this series so much that i jumped around agregators to scavenge the chapters and managed to read upto chapter 85

Dex-chan lover
it's too bad the scans only go up to volume 8 where stuff just gets good. and thank god my local comic shop is up to date on volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread