Murim Login - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Dimensional Mercenary, Solo Leveling, I Am the Sorcerer King, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor... So many webtoon MCs paying hospital bills and/or taking care of their yourger sisters 😒😖😣
Is that a thing in Korea or what? 🤣🤣🤣

that thing is probably as heavy as a refrigerator or more, a spear, and walking up a loooong stairway. i would break my back before lifting it or just cant lift it at all.... damn mc.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax

Well, MCs having family members to care for,both give them a lot of motivation to do all they can, and a moral baseline they can never be known to have crossed.

ive read upto ark 2020 and lost it XD
somethings are best not opened even if you get godly powers from them. dont unleash hell upon the world again.

now to continue reading :D

Fed-Kun's army
You know....Him paying for his family and that smug little sister makes it seem their lying to him to live freely....

@EzWeeb Lol your pfp makes your comment even more intense

Ever since reading the SCOG NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that shitty booty ass stank breath having manga I have a hard on for the spear

Aggregator gang
who the fuck thing wearing helmet while sleeping is a good idea... oh, the stupid character of this manhwa did...

Everything except the isekai part is exactly the same with Solo Leveling xD! Family status, lowest ranked hunter, gates, heck even the "you have unread messages". It's too fucking similar, lol! This premise is like the usual dense harem protagonist in Japan.

Group Leader
The part with the capsule reminded me of the time I went to a lan party lugging a CRT and my tower by bus. Ah memories

In my opinion VRMMO death game means the author is lacking in storytelling department and will avoid anything innovative or original.

In this particular case, what's the point of giving this setup if he won't be able to log out?

(I mean I'll try two more chapters because I'm hoping I'm wrong but I find it unlikely)

Users who are viewing this thread