Murim Login - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
10 points for both categories, per level? Damn, that sounds like a lot.
I never thought that the MC will ever allocate points into anything "bad". That level of realism doesn't make sense in a story that tries to be fun. But with 10 points for both stats & abilities, the MC pretty much can do whatever he wants.

Now the author just needs to avoid having the MC develop too quickly.

Power Uploader
@Solipsist Welcome to the beautiful world of "RPG power leveling". If this is indeed a game he's about to erase his social life into farming EXP to become a power creep

Double-page supporter
"Goblins"? Did someone just say "goblins"? Cuz i think i just heard someone say "goblins"?

tXcSWTd.jpg

Group Leader
I thought he was a warrior with 7 years of battle experience yet he finches in front of adversity. After experiencing several life and death situations I would expect him not to close his eyes. It makes me wonder how he survived against goblins if he stretched out his neck every time.

Aggregator gang
@WarringChamp
I think its because unknown new world and not knowing how strong he or enemy is a factor here. Also moderate amount of fear is good to keep one alive.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
GOOOOODD REALLY GOOD.
Its a shame he didn't kill them all, but if the MC can kill and shit. then its a good shit

Users who are viewing this thread