Murim Login - Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
Solipsist. Not even going to @ them. Just the part I saw of "The author's a hack." Makes whatever else you say nonsense. I won't even waste my time reading it. I wouldn't want to argue with a brick wall or a pigeon.

As for this story? I enjoy it. The art is nice, the concept may not be entirely new but everything everywhere is reused and then remixed with other aspects. I doubt anything truly original shows up once every few years.

The MC's real life IS like many of our real lives yet with the fantasy dungeon/hunter concept. When you're stuck at a dead end job and can't afford the time or financial aspect to improve (have to keep working to eat and live)? What choice do you have, what options? In his case he literally just can't improve, there is no path known to him to improve.

The draw of Murim, much like any game, was originally just it being a new experience to escape from the mundane grind of daily life. No matter what you want to say, his life before was a grind. Just because the world has dungeons/abilities doesn't make it amazing for everyone at the bottom. The TRUE draw from Murim comes from the opportunity to improve. The author has actually done a brilliant plot point by connecting Murim to reality (more on that next chapter).

So, he's stuck. The 'system' existing in his world too, making this a joke? Why? The real world has dungeons, so the unexplainable/supernatural is already there. Instead I'd be disappointed if this was separated. The 'O I play Murim and am really powerful' but IRL I work an office job? What's the connect? Why would us readers care at all about his real life then? Absolutely no point even mentioning it.

What I'M REALLY the most confused about is. Why the F are you raging on this 40 chapters in? It's not as though a drastic plothole occurred or we just learned IRL has dungeons? That was first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
the artist is trying to draw a f*cking comedic relief faces/reaction with mc when he is risking his life with that...

yeah, good luck with that... it lowers the reality im immersed with greatly, and this is just making me angry with the artist or the author if he is making a joke like this...

Users who are viewing this thread