Murim Login - Ch. 48

just go back Mc the game is calling you!

last time I had a nightmare for a video game was resident evil 2 when I was 11 still remember it to this day

i wonder if the time in the other world stop or if it is slower than the current one (most likely), or may even be faster. That would be a bad news.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake He ain't shit in the murim world. If some bigshot decides to clap his ass he won't be able to stop it. Also he has 0 incentive to go back to a world that dangerous aside from the guilt and sentimental feelings that he has going on right now. Currently he's loaded, with his family, and life is on smooth sailing. You gotta remember that he almost died multiple times and got his shit kicked in even with the system.

that Cat profile looks like the one from the song She Wants Me Dead by CAZZETTE. also he should have just dealt with the capsule ages ago, since if his character dies or the important people there to him die... there might be consequences like him losing his abilities and whatnot.

@RalekTheOne
But that's the point. I'm not saying that he shouldn't return, I'm saying that he is being rational. His being rational IS the conflict. if he follows that rational thought and not return it would not be as interesting, but on the other hand if he didn't even agonize and just jump back because "lol isekai brother" it would be cliche and ALSO not interesting. Everyone can agree that returning to the game is an inevitability at this point, but what I'm bothered with is that a lot of people wanted him to just go without thinking of anything.

Dex-chan lover
why he didn't figure out that if his body in murim world die then he die ? he should saw the message right?

@dimasmw huh well that makes a ton more sense, but I guess it's another layer of difficulty to work around in writing that no one really thinks about. But I guess this time they went with him leaving because his subconscious isn't comfortable with the fact that he left his isekai brother.

@dimasmw What you wrote would make sense if he actually did some thinking but he doesn't. He is not being rational. He is being cowardly. He is afraid of what awaits in the game that he refuses to return.

😂😂 the “rich man” she wants me dead icon 😂😂 little things like these are why i love this series

this shit is gonna make me have an aneurism why author-san can’t you make the mc just a tiny bit more intelligent i know he has to use all of his brain power to figure out who his brother was and still got it wrong but like this is a bit too much...... but i like the story so i keep reading >~< >/////<

Users who are viewing this thread