Murim Login - Ch. 56

@Solipsist

Well u said that but honestly a lot of conflict in the world if u actually take a step back and see it from neutral eyes they all bunch of bs LOL

@Solipsist well you said he wrote a dumb villain, i just responded with that post that there are thing way more stupid that have caused wars. Like heck let's imagine the author wrote that the old man started this whole war cause someone stole his pig... like... the fck

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89
Did you even read what you sent yourself...? It wasn't even remotely close to being that simple. The Pig War was an escalation of existing tensions between two factions, and the death of the pig was merely a catalyst, an excuse, to condemn the other side. Most of the cases in that article are precisely that: Two+ factions were on the brink of war, and then something stupid happened.
In this story, the elder claimed that his brother betrayed him, so as a result he amassed his militia for several decades to slay people who are completely unrelated to his casus-beli.

@Solipsist Tbh i just skimmed it.
So you're saying that revenge for the betrayal is stupid. Him amassing an "army" over decades is normal in my opinion.
You could say that the betrayal was the catalyst for the old man but don't forget, he lost most of his men in the war he fought in. So yes it will take a while to recover. So he bid his time and used the betrayal as a catalyst/excuse to get revenge. Still less stupid than a pig in my opinion >:D

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89
If he wants wealth and power, he doesn't need a lot to run on, I agree with that.
But, if all he has to say is: "My brother backstabbed me in the past, which is why I'm gonna kill you all 40 years later" -- it's stupid and makes no sense what so ever, and has absolutely no relationship with any of the conflicts in that article.
You need to mentally separate "revenge" and "desire for power".

Users who are viewing this thread