Murim Login - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
"Congratulations for winning, by the way these guys were just pawns." Wonder if the elder was also controlled. That kinda cheapens it, I think, him being a marionette. And hey, middle brother is here, wonder what kind of guy he is.

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk I'm sure that he did want revenge, doing bidding for the Dark Heavens is just like side quest to him. Also, that's the middle bro? Damn I should reread this

The Dark Heavens guy talks about not seeing the bigger picture even though he is literally staring into an empty part of space, by ignoring a guy that is clearly going to cause him problems later just because they are celebrating. Which he evens scoffs at, just want to say good move mate and i can't wait to see ya later.

The dark heaven serpent looking guy got turned off by the MC meme face as he was lifted by his Bro. He probably cringed and sighed.

Those repetitive panels tho. Showing the ledge twice, might as well put something there besides the arrows, bows, etc.😅

oh shit, his second brother? looks strong. anyway, the mc can still flex his power after returning from his word one more time.

@Kanol it's a silver tael, an old east asian form of measurement and currency. 1 silver tael is around 40 grams.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tael#Tael_currency

I swear this has to be the fifth time I'm reading this chapter (-_-) Tracking multiple scanlation/translation groups is turning into a hassle.

Fed-Kun's army
@wotdheck Neat. That might be the least fun form of currency to accidentally sit on that I've ever heard of.

Dex-chan lover
one thing I hate about Korean comics, They dropped bomb after bombs without giving reader a rest or the moment of relaxation. They did give characters some rest of course but we readers just happen to know more than MC and how can we rest when we're expecting something to happen ?

dark heavens? sounds familiar. Is there some sort of background to the name? or it it just the antithesis of heaven and sounds cool so its used in ln and manga a lot?

Users who are viewing this thread