Murim Login - Ch. 7

am I the only one expecting to see a room full of trash, cracks and dust? lol.

or tons of gaudy furniture and expensive but pointless shit? xD

Pls don't be girls pls don't be harem... Ill drop it then :( enough of those already! All manhwa and novels are mostly like that.. pls don't be fanservice

bruh 7 years of combat experience ? You're fucking kidding me ? He's not only dumb but he can't even stand properly. The settings of the story is good but the main character is fucking infuriating to watch; he doesn't have to smart nor be strong but fucking hell at least having higher intellect than a monkey.

@Lukaskyboss even though i partly agree with you, don't forget this is the murim world, and as a guard inside a murim world, he probably has far more than 7 years of fighting experience

Also the mc has experience by fighting against monster, not human

Also we don't know if the mc has been truly trained or if his exp come just from things he picked up

Also,compared to a fantasy/monster invaded world, the murim world probably has far better way to train people to fight against human.

A lot of thing to take into account before just blindly spitting on the MC for being weak

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is a murim world so 7 years of battle experience mean shit. They all learn martial arts and fight from young. The gate keeper must have 20+ years of experiences

Users who are viewing this thread